ENROLLMENT FOR FULL TIME PARTICIPANTS BEGINS TUESDAY AUGUST 18TH, 2020
2020-2021 School's Out Quicklinks
Updates September 29, 2020:
1. Remote Learning will be accommodated in the Saco K-5 School's Out program. Please click here for the Remote Learning Expectations Agreement parent form for additional information
2. We are now accepting enrollments for those interested in After School-only options or Full Days-only options for the Saco K-5 School's Out program.
3. Enrollment is currently extended, as space allows.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SACO SCHOOL’S OUT INFORMATIONAL BOOKLET: Includes an overview of the program for 2020-2021:
- Services Offered
- Enrollment instructions
- COVID-19 prevention protocols
- Frequently Asked Questions
SACO PREK PROGRAM: Enrollment opens August 24th. Information is available on our Saco PreK After School Activity Page.
DAYTON PROGRAM: Enrollment opens August 27th. Information is available on our Dayton PreK-5th Grade After School Activity page.
ENROLLMENT FORMS: see full instructions in Saco School’s Out Informational Booklet. All programs follow the same enrollment process.
Please note: we cannot process same-day registrations. Forms are due one full business day in advance of attendance to complete enrollment procedures, including rollover requests.
Upon receipt of all forms, monthly online registration will be available to pay for School’s Out services throughout the year.
CLICK HERE FOR THE Fee Waiver Form and Policy for 2020-2021: the Fee Waiver form is available for those Saco residents who would like to request assistance with their fees. The amount of money available is limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis and also based on need. All Fee Waiver Applications are eligible to be submitted by Saco residents beginning on August 18, 2020.
CLICK HERE for the School's Out Parent and Camper Handbook. Contains an overview of guidelines, procedures, and rules for our school year program for 2020-2021. Updated September 8, 2020