Welcome to Saco Parks & Recreation
Cancellations and Changes: None at this time........
Many of you ask for annual statements of registrations with Saco Parks and Recreation. There is now a feature available to access this information for yourself through your household account. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your account at www.sacorec.com
- Click your household name on the left – Example: “Smith Household”
- In the center tab options, select Finance
- Choose “Payments” in the middle options
- Select your preferred date range – Example: for 2016, change the Start Date to 01/01/2016 and End Date to 12/31/2016
- Leave “Show All Payments” unchecked – this will provide a summary of payments made by credit card, cash or check. Checking this box will also include any account credits issued or used, which essentially is double reporting since the original payment that generated the credit is already reflected elsewhere in the summary.
- Click "Print" – this will provide a PDF summary of itemized transactions. The City of Saco’s Tax ID number appears at the top of this PDF.
Please note that this summary includes all payments for all activities by all parties for any household member throughout the year. We cannot advise you on what information may be used for tax purposes and please be aware that programs offered through Saco Parks and Recreation Department are considered recreational programming. For additional questions on qualifications, we recommend consulting with a tax specialist.
SPR Spotlight Program - February
After Hours care for nights on weekdays and full days and nights on weekends! CLICK HERE for more information
SPR SENIORity Spotlight Program - February
Beginner Pickleball! CLICK HERE for more information
Because of the large amount of activities and programs we are always taking applications. We have also started to take applications for summer camp, lifeguards & parks positions
Click Here for more information
"Building Community Through People, Parks & Programs"
|Contact InfoEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours:
Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm Phone: